St Mabyn Village News

News from the village of St.Mabyn in North Cornwall...

Friday, October 19, 2007

Award for Local Illustrator.


Local illustrator Jago and writer Sally Lloyd Jones have won a Gold Moonbeam award for their book "The Jesus Storybook Bible"
An awards presentation will be held on Saturday, November 3rd, in conjunction with the 2007 Children's Humanities Festival in Chicago USA.
The Moonbeam Awards are designed to honour the year's best children’s books, authors and illustrators, and to bring increased recognition to exemplary children’s books and their creators.
The book was published in March this year and is already into it's third print run.
See more of Jago's illustrations here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sally Lloyd-Jones said...

Hi
I heard about your posting and thought I'd stop by and say Hi. I did the words to Jago's art for the book. What a brilliant job he did. We're so excited about how the book is going... it's actually now on it's 3rd reprint I believe...

also Cornwall is where I've been coming on holiday since I was little--to Rock and Polzeath... so I am a big fan

Saturday, 20 October, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory for Bodmin, Cornwall Top Resources Blogs