ST MABYN PARISH COUNCIL
Tuesday, 5th July 2011 in the Memorial Hall, St Mabyn at 7.30pm
Public Session – 10 Minutes / Reports from Cornwall Council and Police.
Apologies for non attendance.
Members Declaration of Interest
Minutes – to approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 7th June 2011
- to discuss the publishing of agreed minutes on the St Mabyn website
5. Matters Arising – Agreed actions from June meeting, if not on agenda
6. Planning Applications/Planning Matters:-
PA11/03425 Meri Power Ltd, Access to Benbole Farm, St Kew Highway –
Extension of solar farm developments by 0.25Ha. Report from Planning Committee.
7. Accounts / Financial Matters - to approve accounts presented for payment / Bank mandate
8. CC LMP Footpaths - trimming of paths
9. Playing Field - Inspection Reports / Liability sign for gate/ Grants and donations /
Letter to householders backing onto playing field
11. To Agree / Discuss:
1) To consider the structure and the usage of the existing bus shelter at Longstone.
2) Community Plan – setting up of Steering Group – update
3) Parish Council Vacancy – co-option of councillor.
4) Extended Services – update following presentation by Keltie Seaber on 7th June 2011
5) Local Council Advisory Service – to consider subscribing for this service
12. Date of next Meetings – Tuesday, 2nd August 2011, if required.
Tuesday, 6th September 2011