Friday 15th December
- An evening of Christmas carol singing, around various local villages, starting at St Mabyn, then St Tudy, followed by a stop in Helland and ending the evening at Longstone. Wednesday 20th December
- Our Club carol service at St Mabyn church attended by many members, family and friends. Margaret Millson led the service with various readings from members of the club: sung carols with musical accompaniments from James Mutton, Charlotte Woodrow, Kim Pauling, Emma and David Braunton. Mulled wine and mince pies, followed by our Christmas prize draw brought the evening to a close. Monday 22nd December
- County Carol Service at Truro Catherdral. About 1400 members (from the county),family and friends attended - hosted this year by Wadebridge Young Farmers whose members portrayed the Nativity.
Wednesday 27th December – They held their annual Christmas party at St Breward football club. This year the theme was cross dressing!! Lads in drag! Great! (and they enjoyed it!!) There was a brilliant turn out from the local young farmers clubs wonderful evening!January 5th January 2007
- A Body Shop Party was held in the village hall,which was enjoyed by all members, especially those lads who had the facial's!! Body Shop products were on sale throughout the evening.Wed 10th January
- Visit to Dave Bryant Equine Centre, meet St Mabyn Bus Shelter 7.30pm